Medium Term Financial Strategy
This report reviews the Council’s financial strategy and includes the Council’s medium term financial forecast for the years 2014/15 until 2019/20. The underpinning principles of the strategy are to:
- deliver residents’ priorities
- constrain spending and council tax
- improve service quality and maximise resources
- provide sound governance and financial management
- provide a robust basis for the next Administration’s lifecycle.
To view the Medium Term Financial Strategy click here and the Appendix's here: